The following information is presented in compliance with Fillmore Unified School District School Board Policy:
1. Purpose of this website:
The purpose of the Fillmore Unified School District official blog and social media platforms are to further the district’s vision and mission, support student learning and staff professional development, and to enhance communication with students, parents/guardians, staff, and community members. Users are expected to use the district’s official blog and social media platforms only for the these purposes.
2. How to use the security settings of each social media platform:
Google Plus https://myaccount.google.com/security
3. This blog and all official Fillmore Unified School District social media platforms are regularly monitored and any inappropriate content posted will be promptly removed. Inappropriate content include posts that:
Are obscene, libelous, or so incite students as to create a clear and present danger of the commission of unlawful acts on school premises, violation of school rules, or substantial disruption of the school’s orderly operation.
Are not related to the purpose of the site, including, but not limited to, comments of a commercial nature, political activity, and comments that constitute discrimination or harassment.
4. Users of this blog and all official Fillmore Unified School District social media platforms are expected to communicate in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner.
5. Users of this blog and all official Fillmore Unified School District social media platforms are personally responsible for the content of their posts and the district is not responsible for the content of external online platforms.
6. The views and comments expressed on this blog and all official Fillmore Unified School District social media platforms are those of the users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the district.
7. Any user of this blog and all official Fillmore Unified School District social media platforms reference to a specific commercial product or service does not imply endorsement or recommendation of that product or service by the district.
8. Any violation of these policies should be brought to the attention of the district’s Compliance Officer, Micheline Miglis, Assistant Superintendent, Educational Services, Fillmore Unified School District, 627 Sespe Avenue, Fillmore CA 93015, (805) 524-6036, firstname.lastname@example.org